Who are Pacific Magazines?
Pacific Magazines is a dominant force in Australian magazine publishing and is the magazine publishing arm of Australia's largest television network, the Seven Network.
The broadening presence of our brands and our content underlines Seven’s move into magazines, aligning television programmes and audiences with some of Australia's most significant magazine titles, including Better Homes & Gardens, marie claire, Men’s Health and Instyle.
With a portfolio of over 20 titles Pacific Magazines are the second largest magazine publisher in Australia, dominating the key publishing categories it operates in and publishing more than one in four magazines sold in Australia - including two of the three biggest selling weekly titles: New Idea and That's Life!
Across its portfolio of titles, Pacific Magazines holds 32% share of overall readership, and dominates readership in key publishing categories. Reaching 48 per cent of all Australians (aged 14+) every month, the company's portfolio of titles also reaches 67 per cent of all women and 28 per cent of all men. This enhances our ability to reach all Australians, extend our brand and content, and create integrated marketing solutions for advertisers.
What are Pacific Magazines trying to achieve with Nexus?
- Drive more foot traffic into your store to generate greater sales.
- Create a real dialogue between Pacific Magazines and Newsagents.
- Enable a communications platform to promote a stronger relationship between Pacific Magazines and Newsagents.
- Provide marketing tools to enhance and promote Newsagency retail strategies.
- Encourage growth in sales through the Newsagency channel.
- Support and strengthen the Newsagency channel – developing a business partnership with a focus on assisting the growth of the Newsagency channel.
- Derive greater visibility of Pacific Magazines titles in store.