Girlfriend is Australia’s number 1 teen magazine brand and the only teen girls magazine. It's independent, smart, entertaining and pretty damn cool. The core Girlfriend reader is aged between 14 and 17 and is confident, fun and incredibly loyal to our brand, proving that Girlfriend connects with its readers and inspires them to come back time and time again.
Each month, Girlfriend delivers the latest content that matters to teens. It provides insights, advice and stories that every teen girl should read, all whilst communicating it in a secure and entertaining way.
Girlfriend.com.au is a one-stop destination for entertainment and our online presence extends across all social media platforms. The brand has over 2.6 million contact points^ with our audience each month**. Combined, these provide Girlfriend magazine with an incredible marketing vehicle to promote the latest issue and drive teenagers into your stores. High value gifts with purchase ensure girls buy each issue once inside their local newsagent.
Below are some useful positioning tips to ensure you maximise Girlfriend's sales potential:
- Position Girlfriend on the flat in the Teen category
- When placed in the racking, position copies in waterfall style displays to gain additional exposure
- Use your windows and high traffic locations for promotional activity
- Ensure issues promoted with added values are re-stocked and supported with point of sale
- If you are an Impact merchandised account, your merchandiser will speak to you about booking space for any upcoming activity
Tamara Davis, Editor
^ Source: Consumer contacts based on: Google Analytics March 2016. Social media stats updated as at 12 May 2016. emmaTM readership March 2016