InStyle is Australia's leading style bible.
With more than 18 editions of InStyle around the world, the magazine has become a global style phenomenon. And here's why: each month you'll find 360 degrees of luxurious, well-polished, celebrity-inspired ideas for all areas of a woman's life. Immaculately researched and then simplified, it's for the busy woman in 'buy mode'.
Our readers entrust us to empower them with the confidence and the skills to live a stylish life. At InStyle, we feel it's important to make our readers' lives as easy and uncomplicated as possible. That's why you'll find captions on every product, inspirational tips and instructional advice, as we take style and service seriously.
InStyle sells on average 46,112 copies per issue*. As a leading title in the women's fashion category, you can maximise your sales of InStyle by following these useful positioning tips:
- Position InStyle on the flat in the Women’s Lifestyle - Fashion near to marie claire
- Dual position copies in promotional area at the front of store for the first week of on sale
- When placed in the racking, position copies in waterfall style displays to gain additional exposure
- Use your windows and high traffic locations for promotional activity
- Ensure issues promoted with added values are re-stocked and supported with point of sale
- If you are an Impact merchandised account, your merchandiser will speak to you about booking space for any upcoming activity
We're also committed to creating point-of-sale material that helps further drive your sales of InStyle. InStyle is every woman's guide to a stylish life and we want to communicate to your customers in the most effective way possible.
Emily Taylor, Editor
* Source: ABC Audit, December 2015 (ANPPS)