New Idea profile
New Idea is one of the top two highest selling weekly magazines in Australia, with a circulation of 230,062*.
To maximise the sales potential for your store here are some useful positioning tips:
- Locate New Idea at the front of store as well as dual locating copies in high traffic locations for the first 3 on-sale days (Mon-Wed)
- When placing in upright racking, position full face: to gain additional exposure place copies in a waterfall style display.
- Use your windows and high traffic locations for promotional activity
- Ensure issues promoted with added values are re-stocked and supported with point of sale
- If you are an Impact merchandised account, your merchandisers will speak to you about booking space for any upcoming activity
At New Idea we are passionate about creating a weekly magazine that meets the needs and interests of Australian women. Our readers expect to be informed, entertained and enlightened and I work with a fantastic team who are devoted to producing a magazine that our readers will love.
There is always something new in New Idea. As Australia's best loved celebrity and lifestyle magazine, every week New Idea delivers the latest celebrity gossip, exclusive interviews, royal news, TV highlights, 25 brand new delicious recipes from the New Idea test kitchen, compelling real life stories as well as the best fashion and beauty tips and more. All for only $4.30!
Louisa Hatfield, Editor
*Source: ABC Audit, March 2016 (ANPPS)