WHO knows the famous and the fascinating, the ordinary and the extraordinary. We give our readers the latest in breaking celebrity news and take them into the homes of their favourite stars, as well as seek out inspiring human tales and unearth gripping crime stories.
We endeavour to continually surprise and impress our readers by taking them closer to the real story with integrity and glamour.
Our credible reporting ensures the ‘A-list’ trust WHO and offer unparalleled access to their lives. From celebrity weddings to new-baby revelations, WHO showcases all the big Hollywood exclusives.
WHO is packed with content every week, with our 10 hot topics that cover everything from celebrity news, crime, fashion updates, red-carpet events and human interest, to our in-depth reviews section covering all the latest movies, TV shows, music, books and games. Our target market is females aged 25 to 39, but we also have a strong male audience.
Our credible editorial content is why WHO sells over 90,117* copies every week.
So how do we build on this success? To help you maximise the sales potential for your store here are some useful positioning tips:
- Locate WHO on the flat at front of store next to NW and OK!
- When placing in the upright racking, position full face: to gain additional exposure place copies in a waterfall style display
- Dual locate copies in high traffic locations for the first 3 days of on-sale
- Use your windows and high traffic locations for promotional activity
- Ensure issues promoted with added values are re-stocked and supported with POS
- If you are an Impact merchandised account, your merchandiser will speak to you about booking space for any upcoming activity
Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into making WHO Australia’s highest-quality celebrity magazine. We hope you love WHO magazine as much as we love putting it together every week.
Shane Sutton, Editor
* Source: ABC Audit, March 2016 (ANPPS)