Women's Health profile
Women's Health is witty, fresh, smart and inspiring, speaking to today’s active woman in a way that is passionate, authoritative and relevant to her lifestyle. Toning her belly, de-stressing on the job or making over her sex life . . . if it’s on her mind it’s in Women’s Health, and it’s all backed up by our renowned panel of experts and the latest research.
Brimming with actionable tips to help the Australian woman live her best life, Women’s Health will invigorate your revenue in the women’s lifestyle category. Women's Health has steadily grown in sales since launching in 2007, and today sells 66,031* copies every issue, boasts a readership of 350,000** and has won several awards, making us the Women’s Lifestyle category leader.
Ensure you maximise your sales by positioning Women's Health as follows:
- Position Women’s Health on the flat near to marie claire.
- Dual position copies in promotional area at the front of store for the first week of on sale
- When placed in the racking, position copies in waterfall style displays to gain additional exposure
- Use your windows and high traffic locations for promotional activity
- Ensure issues promoted with added values are re-stocked and supported with point of sale
- If you are an Impact merchandised account, your merchandiser will speak to you about booking space for any upcoming activity
What's in Australian Women's Health? All of the things that your customers really want to know about: Health, Fitness, Food & Nutrition, Beauty & Style, Sex & Relationships and Life Balance.
Felicity Harley, Editor
* Source: ABC Audit, December 2015 (ANPPS)
** Source: emmaTM conducted by Ipsos MediaCT, 12 months ending March 2016, All people 14+